Now Playing: Passing on your family business (4:00)
Breakfast talks to Ernst and Young Tax Partner Jo Doolan on inheriting the family business, and how you can pass it on to the next generation.
Family feuds over farms can be avoided - expert
Published: 1:21PM Wednesday July 11, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Solid Energy paid $50k for advice on dealing with politicians video
- Sky viewers threaten boycott over loss of EPL video
- NZX 50 falls, led by Sky TV on football rival
- NZ dollar almost unchanged as traders await Fed
- NZ posts smaller current account deficit
- Restaurant chain investigated for alleged $4-an-hour wages
- G8 pledges action on tax evasion, few concrete measures
- Danger on roads as snow hits the South Island video photos
- Kim Kardashian baby birth filmed video
- Selma Blair fired from Anger Management after Charlie Sheen row
- Hairy leg 'anti-pervert' stockings go viral in China
- Four men arrested after serious North Shore assault
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.