Source: NZI Business
The Export Academy will take its first intake of students this month for its newly NZQA-accredited diploma course. It's a milestone for the school that was set up in 2006 by two Hawke's Bay businessmen, who were seeing exporters repeatedly make the same mistakes.
Export Academy launches NZQA course
Published: 1:37PM Thursday June 03, 2010 Source: NZI Business
- NZ shares extend gains
- NZ dollar holds gains as Chinese data beats estimates
- Power companies face ban on 'saving' departing customers
- IT companies struggling to fill jobs video
- NZ shares rebound as yield hunt returns
- NZ dollar gains as rally in stocks show sell-off overdone
- Steven Joyce to focus on R&D, skilled workers, exports
- Scientist stumbles into puppy-sized spider
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to 5 years in prison
- Missing boy found 'safe and sound'
- Corby's 'friend' charged over Bali drug bust
- 'Education needed' after huffing explosion video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand