Source: NZI Business
The Export Academy will take its first intake of students this month for its newly NZQA-accredited diploma course. It's a milestone for the school that was set up in 2006 by two Hawke's Bay businessmen, who were seeing exporters repeatedly make the same mistakes.
Export Academy launches NZQA course
Published: 1:37PM Thursday June 03, 2010 Source: NZI Business
- NZ premium wine sales soar in the UK
- Amazon, Visa, drag US stocks lower
- Russia: McDonald's food has 'too many calories'
- Carbon tax axe will boost Aus renewables - Trustpower
- NZ dollar heads for weekly drop
- Market close: NZ shares gain
- Walmart names Kiwi as new CEO
- Photos: Nationwide protests against pig farming conditions video
- Wellington man embroiled in council landslide dispute video
- Keisha Castle-Hughes joins Game of Thrones video
- Russia accused of launching attack on Ukraine
- Rooftop gardens could save Christchurch video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand