Source: NZI Business
The Export Academy will take its first intake of students this month for its newly NZQA-accredited diploma course. It's a milestone for the school that was set up in 2006 by two Hawke's Bay businessmen, who were seeing exporters repeatedly make the same mistakes.
Export Academy launches NZQA course
Published: 1:37PM Thursday June 03, 2010 Source: NZI Business
- Deloitte says Ruataniwha assumptions "reasonable"
- NZ energy stocks rally on Shane Jones effect
- NZ dollar gains as RBNZ lifts rates
- Apple increases stock buyback, split stock
- Subpoena for supermarket?
- Southern Cross Forest receiver to close mill, exit Australia
- Brownlee takes hard-hitting rebuild report on the chin
- Google Maps steps into Christchurch's past video
- Government shuns minimum price for alcohol
- Kim Kardashian to have royal wedding balcony
- Scientists watch enormous Antarctic iceberg drift
- Man charged over fatal hunting incident
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand