Source: NZI Business
The Export Academy will take its first intake of students this month for its newly NZQA-accredited diploma course. It's a milestone for the school that was set up in 2006 by two Hawke's Bay businessmen, who were seeing exporters repeatedly make the same mistakes.
Export Academy launches NZQA course
Published: 1:37PM Thursday June 03, 2010 Source: NZI Business
- Shoe seller's 'easy solution' to solve Greece's 1.6 billion Euro debt
- Greece misses $2.5 billion IMF payment video
- Decision on Rio Tinto's Tiwai Point smelter and 800 jobs delayed
- Briscoes to launch takeover bid for Kathmandu
- Kiwi IT exports to UK jump to $60 million video
- 'It's a real shame' - community reeling after fire-ravages historic winery video
- New Zealand milk standoff - are we being ripped off?
- Teen receiving cannabis treatment dies 'listening to his own music' video
- Cars affected by ACC's rego blunder
- Four more cars added in ACC's rego blunder uncovered by Fair Go video
- 'Not achieved' but no regrets for schoolgirl who gave controversial speech video
- Tsunami warning systems decomissioned in favour of new technology video
- Added 00:43 One dead, several injured after Wellington stabbing
- Added 21:00 Teen receiving cannabis treatment dies 'listening to his own music' video
- Added 20:51 Four more cars added in ACC's rego blunder uncovered by Fair Go video
- Added 20:37 Missing US man shows up in Queensland five years after disappearance
- Added 20:02 At least 30 killed in Islamic militant attacks
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand