Source: NZI Business
The Export Academy will take its first intake of students this month for its newly NZQA-accredited diploma course. It's a milestone for the school that was set up in 2006 by two Hawke's Bay businessmen, who were seeing exporters repeatedly make the same mistakes.
Export Academy launches NZQA course
Published: 1:37PM Thursday June 03, 2010 Source: NZI Business
- updated 11:30 Microsoft unveils new Xbox One game console
- Russia blocked Kiwi apples at port video
- S&P downgrades NZ Post, KiwiBank outlook
- Vodafone chief Colao happy with Verizon stake
- NZ dollar weakens ahead of Fed comments
- Primark to provide aid to Bangladesh factory victims
- Ireland rejects blame for Apple's low tax rate
- Woman quits work after 'good looks caused massive problems'
- Expert calls NSW immunisation law 'over the top' video
- Microsoft unveils new Xbox One game console
- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls video photos
- Harry Styles 'being romantically pursued' by Kesha, Rihanna
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.