Source: NZI Business
The Export Academy will take its first intake of students this month for its newly NZQA-accredited diploma course. It's a milestone for the school that was set up in 2006 by two Hawke's Bay businessmen, who were seeing exporters repeatedly make the same mistakes.
Export Academy launches NZQA course
Published: 1:37PM Thursday June 03, 2010 Source: NZI Business
- NZX names new market NXT as it awaits FMA go-ahead
- Aviation NZ defends regional air fares video
- Jetstar loses ground in NZ as Qantas plunges to $3b loss
- Westland Milk Products cuts forecast on falling global dairy prices
- Dollar buoyed by Fonterra expansion plans
- NZ shares rise to record, led by Pacific Edge
- Fonterra expects to gain big from Chinese deal video
- As it happened: Leaders Debate - John Key vs David Cunliffe
- Economy, Dirty Politics fire Key, Cunliffe in debate
- Corin Dann: 'Probably a points victory to Cunliffe'
- Worker killed in Lyttelton port accident
- Young party faithful give verdict on leaders debate video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand