Now Playing: NZ economy growing faster than expected (3:48)
Westpac's Dominick Stephens talks to Nadine about the unexpected strong growth of GDP figures.
Economic growth could keep up the pace
Published: 10:07AM Friday June 22, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Apple to defend tax practices at hearing
- NZ dollar gains on US growth concerns
- Goldmining giant to explore more of Waihi
- Yahoo vows not to 'screw up' Tumblr
- Fewer visitors for Auckland V8s than expected
- Black market trade claims over honey video
- NZ shares rise, led by F&P Healthcare
- Kimbra takes home four Billboard Music Awards video
- Schapelle Corby faces parole setback
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez spotted kissing backstage at BMAs video
- Eva Longoria 'misses' the Beckhams
- Huge tornado flattens Oklahoma schools video
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.