Now Playing: Online shopping on the rise (1:53)
Source: ONE News
There's been an increase in the number of Kiwi's shopping online during recent tough financial times.
E-commerce taking 5% stake of retail market
Published: 8:37PM Tuesday May 08, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Want to get paid millions? Run a media company
- Exclusive: Saudi sheep farm cost taxpayers millions more than first thought video
- NZ's balance sheet reveals the mark of falling dairy prices
- Photos: New convention centre design smaller, but economic benefits the same
- Kiwi Netflix users billed multiple times for one month's fee
- Spark grumpy about new telecommunications levy
- Want to open a business in Russia? Make sure it's 'desirable' or they'll shut you down
- Sir Bob Jones 'booted off flight for refusing to listen to crew'
- 'He didn't know what day it was': Boy rescued after freezing night on Mt Taranaki video
- Helen Clark just behind Beyonce in world's most powerful women list
- Critical Hawke's Bay boy fell out of school window in 'unfortunate accident'
- Shocking video captures moment diver whacks head into board during 90ft dive video
- updated 17:21 Storms in Texas and Oklahoma leave 17 dead video
- Added 17:16 Queensland prepared for plenty of aggression from New South Wales video
- Added 17:16 Cute red panda cubs make public debut at Hamilton Zoo
- Added 17:09 'Mate, they're women' - Good Samaritan intercepts tradies abusing Muslim women on train video
- updated 15:48 'He didn't know what day it was': Boy rescued after freezing night on Mt Taranaki video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand