Now Playing: Online shopping on the rise (1:53)
Source: ONE News
There's been an increase in the number of Kiwi's shopping online during recent tough financial times.
E-commerce taking 5% stake of retail market
Published: 8:37PM Tuesday May 08, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Reserve Bank plans more open communication
- Copper pricing decision could take 'some years'
- RBNZ commitment to inflation target cconsidered crucial
- Chanel acquires tannery to secure luxury bag supplies
- NZ dollar slips vs euro
- Bargain-hunting dents US retail sales
- Retail stocks slide on Wall Street on poor results
- Nelson Mandela dies peacefully aged 95 video photos
- John Key remembers Mandela as a 'beacon of hope' video
- 'Teapot tapes' cameraman taking Key to court
- Lorde's bikini snaps scrutinised by gossip site
- NZ memorial service planned for South African expats
- updated 16:07 Mandela actors "honoured" to portray the man video
- updated 15:55 World leaders honour Nelson Mandela video
- updated 15:42 'Teapot tapes' cameraman taking Key to court
- Added 15:33 'Shock' scratchie win means Christmas present surprise
- updated 15:31 Clarke puts Aussies in powerful position
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2013, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand