Now Playing: Online shopping on the rise (1:53)
Source: ONE News
There's been an increase in the number of Kiwi's shopping online during recent tough financial times.
E-commerce taking 5% stake of retail market
Published: 8:37PM Tuesday May 08, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZ annual migration at 11-year high in July
- NZ dollar falls as US dollar rises after upbeat FOMC minutes
- Marsden Maritime censured over council vote on fees
- Max Bania: My quest for Beervana video
- NZ stocks rise, Fletcher, Trade Me gain
- NZ dollar falls as greenback rises
- Can Coke be cool again?
- Jackie Chan 'ashamed and heartbroken' over son's drug arrest
- Key digs in after Goff launches spy agency attack video
- Fierce debate after Colin Craig tells unemployed to 'get off their bum' video
- Ice bucket challenge co-founder drowns aged 27
- Kiwis can't get enough of Dirty Politics
- Added 14:15 Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez already split
- Added 13:25 NZ annual migration at 11-year high in July
- Added 13:13 Iran keeping promise on nuclear pact
- Added 13:06 US state first to pass laws on inheritance of digital accounts after death
- Added 13:02 Iceland evacuates tourists over volcanic eruption fears
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand