Now Playing: Online shopping on the rise (1:53)
Source: ONE News
There's been an increase in the number of Kiwi's shopping online during recent tough financial times.
E-commerce taking 5% stake of retail market
Published: 8:37PM Tuesday May 08, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Japan lends Brazil $1 billion for oil and grains
- NZ dollar heads for 0.8 percent weekly decline
- Colin Craig exposes Chinese land deal in bid for NZ First votes video
- NZ shares join global sell off
- TRS extends Mega takeover timetable
- London property 'haven for dirty money'
- Former Bridgecorp director Rod Petricevic denied parole
- Slender Man stabber mentally unfit for trial
- Waitakere Ranges boosted by 78 hectares of new land
- Heavy wind and rain set to batter parts of country
- Monster bluefin tuna weighed 415kg
- Public breastfeeding event celebrates 10 years
- Added 12:20 US inmate injected 15 times in botched execution
- Added 12:10 Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult reportedly split again
- Added 11:57 Ebola forces Mormons out of missionairy duty
- Added 11:36 PGA Tour refute Johnson suspension claims
- updated 11:23 Isolation zone to be set up across Ebola-hit nations
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand