Now Playing: Online shopping on the rise (1:53)
Source: ONE News
There's been an increase in the number of Kiwi's shopping online during recent tough financial times.
E-commerce taking 5% stake of retail market
Published: 8:37PM Tuesday May 08, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Officials scramble to lift block on NZ meat in China
- Top technology companies named at Hi-Tech Awards
- Housing market not flooded with overseas buyers - economist
- Rinehart warns of European-style collapse for Australia
- NZ shares fall
- Blues enter private partnership
- Mini-meteorite lands in Bay of Plenty garage
- Rachel Hunter returns to New Zealand's Got Talent
- North Korea fires three short-range missiles
- One Direction announce 2014 world tour
- Heavy rain continues in the North Island
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.