Cleaning company ordered to pay more than $14,000
Published: 9:39PM Wednesday September 12, 2012 Source: Fairfax
- Japan lends Brazil $1 billion for oil and grains
- NZ dollar heads for 0.8 percent weekly decline
- Colin Craig exposes Chinese land deal in bid for NZ First votes video
- NZ shares join global sell off
- TRS extends Mega takeover timetable
- London property 'haven for dirty money'
- Former Bridgecorp director Rod Petricevic denied parole
- Slender Man stabber mentally unfit for trial
- Palestinian death toll rises as ceasefire crumbles video
- Leo and Lilo cheer on Orlando Bloom's attack on Bieber
- Monster bluefin tuna weighed 415kg
- Waitakere Ranges boosted by 78 hectares of new land
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand