Now Playing: Building business links with China (5:06)
Source: ONE News
Breakfast talks with Auckland's Mayor Len Brown.
Chinese keen to invest in Auckland - Mayor
Published: 12:22PM Monday April 23, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Solid Energy paid $50k for advice on dealing with politicians video
- Sky viewers threaten boycott over loss of EPL video
- NZX 50 falls, led by Sky TV on football rival
- NZ dollar almost unchanged as traders await Fed
- NZ posts smaller current account deficit
- Restaurant chain investigated for alleged $4-an-hour wages
- G8 pledges action on tax evasion, few concrete measures
- Kim Kardashian baby birth filmed video
- Danger on roads as snow hits the South Island video photos
- Reports 'eerie' tornado near Hamilton
- Kiwi dies in freezing Queensland conditions
- Facebook suffers global crash
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.