Now Playing: Building business links with China (5:06)
Source: ONE News
Breakfast talks with Auckland's Mayor Len Brown.
Chinese keen to invest in Auckland - Mayor
Published: 12:22PM Monday April 23, 2012 Source: ONE News
- updated 12:22 Fonterra says 110 jobs could be axed at Waikato site
- Postie Plus brand gets second chance with well-funded Pepkor
- NZ dollar drops near six week low vs. Aussie
- Seasonal employee increase welcomed by kiwifruit growers
- NZ stocks mixed
- NZ dollar slips
- Orange is the New Black helps Netflix score 50 million subscribers
- Nigerian president meets parents of abducted girls video
- The MH17 conspiracy theories Russians are being fed
- Procedures postponed as Auckland hospitals 'operate at 100% capacity'
- No more presents request for Prince George's first birthday
- Fonterra says 110 jobs could be axed at Waikato site
- Added 13:41 Over $100k of meth found in drug lab bust
- Added 13:33 Microsoft CEO sees 'bold' plan as earnings exceed Wall St expectations
- Added 13:15 Fault prompts electric train replacement on Auckland network
- Added 12:52 Lana Del Rey admits to sleeping around the industry
- Added 12:47 Ban on exotic animals fuelling Mexican circus wars
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand