Now Playing: The Warehouse's turnaround plans (4:45)
Breakfast talks to Mark Powell, the CEO of the Warehouse.
Best yet to come for Warehouse - CEO
Published: 9:31AM Thursday May 17, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Review: Galaxy S6 phones are Samsung's best yet
- Businesswoman guilty of fraud charges over $1.8m in payments
- Fonterra half year result 'a snapshot of tough conditions'
- Zespri kiwifruit's million dollar golden-handshake stirs controversy video
- Cotton On backs down on tea break proposal video
- Boycott Cotton On: ONE News readers react to retail giant's plans to end tea breaks
- No more smoko break? Cotton On challenges tea breaks for distribution centre
- Fatal crash shuts down SH1 in South Canterbury
- Too soon? Pitch invader tackled at CWC final before first ball
- 'We want a clean energy strategy' - thousands march against deep sea oil in Auckland video
- Man arrested for 'go back to your country' racist bus rant video
- Defeated National vows to speed up investment in regions
- updated 20:23 CWC live updates: Black Caps bowled out for 183 video
- Added 20:08 Roosters ease past feeble Raiders
- updated 19:19 Fatal crash shuts down SH1 in South Canterbury
- updated 19:06 As it happened: Wellington Phoenix v Sydney FC
- updated 19:04 Defeated National vows to speed up investment in regions
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand