Now Playing: The Warehouse's turnaround plans (4:45)
Breakfast talks to Mark Powell, the CEO of the Warehouse.
Best yet to come for Warehouse - CEO
Published: 9:31AM Thursday May 17, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZ business confidence falls to two-year low
- NZ building consents flatline in August
- Australia's Quattro in talks to buy NZ properties
- Firms stick to steady as she goes on jobs front, survey says
- Fulton Hogan lifts annual earnings 43%
- NZ shares rise on weaker kiwi
- Kiwi below 78 US cents as RBNZ figures show intervention
- 'New Zealander' shot dead by Brisbane police
- World wildlife populations 'plummeting'
- One tourist dead, others injured in Canterbury crash video
- Oblivious Londoners sign away their children - for free Wi-Fi
- Shocking new breast cancer figures revealed
- Added 22:54 Hong Kong leader says China won't back down
- Added 22:48 Female inmates faced months of 'unlawful' strip searches
- Added 22:05 George Clooney feels 'pretty great' after his wedding
- Added 21:51 Phil Collins reveals the extent of his alcohol struggles
- Added 21:46 James Franco finds dating difficult as he's 'shy'
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand