Now Playing: The Warehouse's turnaround plans (4:45)
Breakfast talks to Mark Powell, the CEO of the Warehouse.
Best yet to come for Warehouse - CEO
Published: 9:31AM Thursday May 17, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZ dollar touches fresh 3-year low
- BP fighting against proposed $18 billion fine
- Japan logs record trade deficit in 2014
- NZ dollar struggles on absence of traders
- Zero chance of OCR rate hike this week, traders say
- Hospitality helps drive up services sector
- In-flight shopping catalogue loses captive audience, files for bankruptcy
- Five-day fight likely to quell worst blaze of the summer video
- Eleanor Catton 'doesn't have respect' - John Key video
- Relief to Facebook and Instagram users as site returns
- Woman's Day cover of Duchess Kate doesn't 'look normal'
- Mike Tindall has no regrets about infamous Queenstown night out video
- updated 20:31 New York shuts down as 'extremely dangerous' snowstorm approaches video
- updated 20:24 Surfer finds second brother's body near Gisborne shore video
- updated 20:20 Relief to Facebook and Instagram users as site returns
- Added 19:07 Kiwi Holocaust survivors remember horrific Auschwitz death camp 70 years on video
- Added 19:00 Top of the world: Kiwi whiz kid nails Cambridge exams video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand