Now Playing: Apple Vs Samsung (0:00)
Editor of Computerworld Sarah Putt explains what the copyright verdict against Samsung means.
Apple and Samsung's battle could cost consumers
Published: 11:01AM Wednesday August 29, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Japan lends Brazil $1 billion for oil and grains
- NZ dollar heads for 0.8 percent weekly decline
- Colin Craig exposes Chinese land deal in bid for NZ First votes video
- NZ shares join global sell off
- TRS extends Mega takeover timetable
- London property 'haven for dirty money'
- Former Bridgecorp director Rod Petricevic denied parole
- Slender Man stabber mentally unfit for trial
- Heavy wind and rain set to batter parts of the country
- US inmate injected 15 times in botched execution
- Monster bluefin tuna weighed 415kg
- Microsoft suing Samsung over Android royalties
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand