Now Playing: Apple Vs Samsung (0:00)
Editor of Computerworld Sarah Putt explains what the copyright verdict against Samsung means.
Apple and Samsung's battle could cost consumers
Published: 11:01AM Wednesday August 29, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Court hears email correspondence in massive fraud case video
- NZ stocks fall as investors eye China
- NZ dollar slips from post-float record
- Anadarko fails to find oil or gas in Otago
- Qantas delays sackings - union
- Used car imports soar
- Skellerup settles $32m quake claim
- Pistorius trial: Toilet door set up in courtroom
- Wife of Kiwi on Malaysia Airlines flight tells son 'daddy got lost'
- Vietnam scales down search for missing plane video
- Civil Defence on alert as 'dangerous storm' approaches video
- Teacher hangs head in shame at sexual abuse sentencing video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand