Now Playing: Apple Vs Samsung (0:00)
Editor of Computerworld Sarah Putt explains what the copyright verdict against Samsung means.
Apple and Samsung's battle could cost consumers
Published: 11:01AM Wednesday August 29, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Google, Apple settle high-tech workers' lawsuit
- Deloitte says Ruataniwha assumptions "reasonable"
- NZ energy stocks rally on Shane Jones effect
- NZ dollar gains as RBNZ lifts rates
- Apple increases stock buyback, split stock
- Subpoena for supermarket?
- Southern Cross Forest receiver to close mill, exit Australia
- Everest climbing season in disarray after deaths
- Anzac Day around the world video
- In pictures: Anzac Day services
- Final Hobbit film renamed
- Governor-General says WWI 'ripped the world apart' video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand