Now Playing: Pros and cons of a single currency (0:00)
NZ Productivity Commission Chairman Murray Sherwin discusses tying our economy to Australia's.
ANZAC money could be on the cards
Published: 12:23PM Thursday April 05, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Union goes into bat for Fairfax staff as nearly 200 jobs set to go
- Council earmarks $90m for Wellington Airport runway extension
- Milk price payout drop to plunge NZ into '$13b economic black hole'
- Want to get paid millions? Run a media company
- Exclusive: Saudi sheep farm cost taxpayers millions more than first thought video
- NZ's balance sheet reveals the mark of falling dairy prices
- 'They'll be completely different cows': New superfood for cows could boost GDP video
- 'Sometimes I've felt really, really blessed': Campbell Live with big finish after years of decline video
- 'She hit me' - TV reporter attacked during interview (+video) video
- New Green Party leader was the 'riskier' choice video
- Hunter walks out of bush after going missing for two days
- Added 06:37 A healthy NZ school lunch for just a $1 donation video
- Added 06:26 What is the future of the Green Party? James Shaw to deliver first speech as co-leader video
- updated 06:09 Black Caps take late wickets after Cook and Lyth dominate video
- Added 00:28 England looking settled at lunch on day two
- Added 22:17 Spectacular Naholo pushes All Black claims as Highlanders crush Chiefs video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand