Now Playing: Pros and cons of a single currency (0:00)
NZ Productivity Commission Chairman Murray Sherwin discusses tying our economy to Australia's.
ANZAC money could be on the cards
Published: 12:23PM Thursday April 05, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Mattel hopes new look Barbies will reignite lagging sales
- Bloomberg trading terminals blacked out for two hours
- 'This is about defending the value of content rights' - TVNZ joins other media in court action
- Saudi Arabia to open stock market to foreigners in June
- McDonald's and Union reach sticking point in negotiations video
- Confused why Air NZ is flying direct to Houston? Here's why
- No capital gains tax a 'huge risk' for the Government video
- Arrest after man 'drives like an idiot with a death wish'
- Man winched out after cold night trapped on rocks at Piha video
- Security to be ramped up on Anzac Day after terror threats video
- One person dead in New Plymouth crash
- 'Let's not be selective about the history we remember' - expert video
- Added 14:49 Volunteer wrestled with girl over Anzac poppy donations
- Added 14:45 Andrew Johns backs Mitchell Pearce's NSW Origin return
- Added 14:30 Joan Jett inducted into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Added 14:24 'Lorde is cool, Lady Gaga lame' - Sony execs in leaked emails video
- Added 12:55 Aus police apply to hold teen arrested in raid over alleged Anzac terror plot video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand