Now Playing: Pros and cons of a single currency (0:00)
NZ Productivity Commission Chairman Murray Sherwin discusses tying our economy to Australia's.
ANZAC money could be on the cards
Published: 12:23PM Thursday April 05, 2012 Source: ONE News
- New homes, comfortable bedding for dairy cows
- Acupuncture is now big business in NZ
- NZ looking to poach back workers from Australia - Steven Joyce video
- New details of 'green' Chinese-built $200m Auckland waterfront hotel
- Kiwi dollar lifts as traders see good buying after decline
- Countdown owners cleared of bullying tactics but some still not happy video
- NZ shares gain as F&P rises to record
- Putin to run for fourth term if in the 'mood'
- Spectacular sea fog blankets Sydney during heatwave (+photos)
- Students catch headmaster, maths teacher in sex act in classroom
- Sutton saga: Iain Rennie made a ‘miscalculation’ – John Key video
- Body found on Mount Maunganui walking track
- Added 09:52 Pressure builds on Mayweather after Pacquiao win
- Added 09:46 Property expert says it's unreasonable for landlords to maintain smoke alarms
- updated 09:23 Bomb reports send hundreds 'running and screaming' after fire in London underground (+video)
- Added 09:20 Prince Harry tells Lewis Hamilton 'you're an absolute legend' for winning F1 title video
- Added 09:20 12-year-old playing with toy gun in park shot dead by police
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand