Now Playing: Pros and cons of a single currency (0:00)
NZ Productivity Commission Chairman Murray Sherwin discusses tying our economy to Australia's.
ANZAC money could be on the cards
Published: 12:23PM Thursday April 05, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Former Dominion Finance chief jailed
- NZ shares fall as US, China in focus
- NZ dollar falls to 8-month low
- Closures to put Ford Falcon into retirement video
- F&P Healthcare boosts profits
- Dominion Finance director pleads guilty
- Comvita profits fall, honey shortage blamed
- London attack was betrayal of Islam - Cameron video photos
- Kim Kardashian plans lavish baby shower
- Rihanna sues Topshop over 'unflattering' t-shirt
- TradeMe learns lessons from bogus bidding case video
- Farmers relieved as Chinese meat embargo ends
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.