Now Playing: Pros and cons of a single currency (0:00)
NZ Productivity Commission Chairman Murray Sherwin discusses tying our economy to Australia's.
ANZAC money could be on the cards
Published: 12:23PM Thursday April 05, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZ premium wine sales soar in the UK
- Amazon, Visa, drag US stocks lower
- Russia: McDonald's food has 'too many calories'
- Carbon tax axe will boost Aus renewables - Trustpower
- NZ dollar heads for weekly drop
- Market close: NZ shares gain
- Walmart names Kiwi as new CEO
- Russia accused of launching attack on Ukraine
- Excitement builds over possible West Coast oil strike video
- Cara Delevingne told to move out of parents' home
- Wellington man embroiled in council landslide dispute video
- Keisha Castle-Hughes joins Game of Thrones video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand