Now Playing: Pros and cons of a single currency (0:00)
NZ Productivity Commission Chairman Murray Sherwin discusses tying our economy to Australia's.
ANZAC money could be on the cards
Published: 12:23PM Thursday April 05, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Luxury California resort sells for eye-watering $1.4m per room
- Qatar Airways buys nearly 10% of British Airways
- Smartphones continue to eat into Google's profits
- Rising demand pushes up lamb wool price
- NZ dollar fresh four year low as traders bet on interest rate cuts
- Reserve Bank may 'pump more fuel' into overheated Auckland property market video
- Chinese giant Alibaba's shares take a tumble
- ISIS claims to have beheaded Japanese hostage in new video
- Tony Abbott's leadership under pressure after 'electoral earthquake'
- Whitney Houston's daughter found unresponsive in tub
- Balcony murder accused Gable Tostee back to giving online dating advice
- Heidi Montag's father arrested over 'incestuous relationship with 13-year-old girl'
- Added 11:37 Vatican investigates two cases of child porn possession
- breaking news Lydia Ko takes golf's top spot video
- updated 11:34 Live updates: NRL Auckland Nines day two video
- updated 11:12 Tony Abbott's leadership under pressure after 'electoral earthquake'
- Added 10:48 Jennifer Aniston was almost replaced in Friends
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand