Now Playing: Pros and cons of a single currency (0:00)
NZ Productivity Commission Chairman Murray Sherwin discusses tying our economy to Australia's.
ANZAC money could be on the cards
Published: 12:23PM Thursday April 05, 2012 Source: ONE News
- updated 10:02 Fonterra 'domino effect' to hit small town NZ hard - economist
- NZ dollar sinks to year low as growth slows in China
- NZ shares rise as Genesis, Meridian extend gains
- NZ dollar holds near 7-month low as Fonterra results awaited
- NZ set for Apple iPhone6 release
- Pyne Gould, EPIC lock horns before vote on sacking directors
- Official Assignee to oppose lifting Serepisos's bankruptcy
- Fonterra 'domino effect' to hit small town NZ hard - economist
- Hero mum's alleged basher: Who is this man?
- Crash rubberneckers bring Auckland motorway traffic to a crawl
- Grant Robertson gagged on Labour leadership chatter video
- Solid Energy must 'get on with the job' after Pike River declared safe video
- Added 12:28 Dark horse Jacinda Ardern out front in Labour leadership poll
- Added 12:26 Lorde joins bid to save small Auckland cafe
- Added 12:21 Nathan Merritt set to retire
- Added 12:16 Kiwi Home and Away fans in mourning following death of beloved character
- Added 11:51 New Tinder-style app connects 'cuddlers' video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand