Market analyst Brad Gordon analyses what Haier's bid for Fisher and Paykel Appliances could mean for hundreds of NZ jobs.
Now Playing: Live from Ground Zero on 9/11 anniversary (6:14)
ONE News US Correspondent Jack Tame is at Ground Zero in New York with details of the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.
Now Playing: Benefit changes under fire (6:19)
Sarah Thompson from the Auckland Action against Poverty group says Paula Bennett’s new ‘one-size fits all’ policy is not the way to go.
Now Playing: Why are Kiwis falling victim to cybercrime? (4:57)
Symantec's Norton vice president David Freer talks about why over 2400 Kiwis fall victim to cybercrime each day.
Now Playing: Crew told to abandon ship (2:38)
Maritime NZ talks to Breakfast about the boat fire off Lyttelton.
Now Playing: Living in poor housing conditions (3:23)
Breakfast speaks with Fair Go's Ali Mau about some of the poor conditions that home owners are living in.
Breakfast: Wednesday, September 12
Published: 5:59AM Wednesday September 12, 2012 Source: Breakfast
- Fair Go: Auckland towie’s antics spark bust-up – so what are your rights? (+ video) video
- Kiwi drug accused was 'sweating' at Bali airport video
- Watch out - Fake 20, 50 and 100 dollar notes being used in shops
- We knew Auckland's traffic was bad - but is it really worse than New York's?
- Uber users warned to change passwords after black market find
- Added 11:00 'Great bloke, great player' - Glenn Maxwell pays tribute to Daniel Vettori video
- Added 10:57 Phone video with 'screaming passengers' recovered from Germanwings crash video
- Added 10:56 America's Cup vote could seal Team New Zealand's future video
- Added 10:54 What song keeps Kiwi golf ace Lydia Ko calm? video
- Added 10:47 Zayn Malik cried for an hour when he told Harry Styles he was leaving One Direction video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand