Market analyst Brad Gordon analyses what Haier's bid for Fisher and Paykel Appliances could mean for hundreds of NZ jobs.
Now Playing: Live from Ground Zero on 9/11 anniversary (6:14)
ONE News US Correspondent Jack Tame is at Ground Zero in New York with details of the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.
Now Playing: Benefit changes under fire (6:19)
Sarah Thompson from the Auckland Action against Poverty group says Paula Bennett’s new ‘one-size fits all’ policy is not the way to go.
Now Playing: Why are Kiwis falling victim to cybercrime? (4:57)
Symantec's Norton vice president David Freer talks about why over 2400 Kiwis fall victim to cybercrime each day.
Now Playing: Crew told to abandon ship (2:38)
Maritime NZ talks to Breakfast about the boat fire off Lyttelton.
Now Playing: Living in poor housing conditions (3:23)
Breakfast speaks with Fair Go's Ali Mau about some of the poor conditions that home owners are living in.
Breakfast: Wednesday, September 12
Published: 5:59AM Wednesday September 12, 2012 Source: Breakfast
- Albany triple stabbing: Man charged with murder, attempted murder
- Creed's Scott Stapp says he's homeless in new video video
- 'Expect to be stopped' going 1km over speed limit - police warn video
- Prison system 'failed' inmate who died of overdose - inquest hears
- Baby snatcher had history of fake pregnancies - court hears video
- Added 23:12 Ebola vaccine 'promising' after first human trial
- Added 21:40 Kiwi sporting community mourns Phil Hughes
- Added 21:34 Adam Scott will hit back: Australian Open leader Jordan Spieth
- Added 21:22 Play suspended between Blackcaps and Pakistan after the death of Phil Hughes video
- Added 21:16 Sainsbury's WWI-inspired Christmas ad causes controversy video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand