Market analyst Brad Gordon analyses what Haier's bid for Fisher and Paykel Appliances could mean for hundreds of NZ jobs.
Now Playing: Live from Ground Zero on 9/11 anniversary (6:14)
ONE News US Correspondent Jack Tame is at Ground Zero in New York with details of the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.
Now Playing: Benefit changes under fire (6:19)
Sarah Thompson from the Auckland Action against Poverty group says Paula Bennett’s new ‘one-size fits all’ policy is not the way to go.
Now Playing: Why are Kiwis falling victim to cybercrime? (4:57)
Symantec's Norton vice president David Freer talks about why over 2400 Kiwis fall victim to cybercrime each day.
Now Playing: Crew told to abandon ship (2:38)
Maritime NZ talks to Breakfast about the boat fire off Lyttelton.
Now Playing: Living in poor housing conditions (3:23)
Breakfast speaks with Fair Go's Ali Mau about some of the poor conditions that home owners are living in.
Breakfast: Wednesday, September 12
Published: 5:59AM Wednesday September 12, 2012 Source: Breakfast
- updated 00:01 Breakfast: Thursday, June 20
- Breakfast: Wednesday, June 19 video
- Breakfast: Tuesday, June 18 video
- Breakfast: Monday, June 17 video
- Breakfast: Friday, June 14 video
- Kim Kardashian baby birth filmed video
- Danger on roads as snow hits the South Island video photos
- Hairy leg 'anti-pervert' stockings go viral in China
- Facebook suffers global crash
- Paris Jackson testifies in Michael's wrongful death trial
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.