Market analyst Brad Gordon analyses what Haier's bid for Fisher and Paykel Appliances could mean for hundreds of NZ jobs.
Now Playing: Live from Ground Zero on 9/11 anniversary (6:14)
ONE News US Correspondent Jack Tame is at Ground Zero in New York with details of the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.
Now Playing: Benefit changes under fire (6:19)
Sarah Thompson from the Auckland Action against Poverty group says Paula Bennett’s new ‘one-size fits all’ policy is not the way to go.
Now Playing: Why are Kiwis falling victim to cybercrime? (4:57)
Symantec's Norton vice president David Freer talks about why over 2400 Kiwis fall victim to cybercrime each day.
Now Playing: Crew told to abandon ship (2:38)
Maritime NZ talks to Breakfast about the boat fire off Lyttelton.
Now Playing: Living in poor housing conditions (3:23)
Breakfast speaks with Fair Go's Ali Mau about some of the poor conditions that home owners are living in.
Breakfast: Wednesday, September 12
Published: 5:59AM Wednesday September 12, 2012 Source: Breakfast
- Heavy downpours, damaging gales predicted for Election day
- New Zealanders head to the polls
- Nicole Kidman gives emotional eulogy at father's funeral
- Scotland's First Minister Alex Salmond announces resignation
- Miley Cyrus poses naked for photo shoot
- Added 09:34 Burling and Tuke on track to defend title
- Added 09:15 ISIS threat to world - Australian minister
- updated 09:12 Heavy downpours, damaging gales predicted for Election day
- Added 09:08 Obama signs bill to train, arm Syrian rebels
- Added 09:01 Sweeping new anti-terror laws on way in Australia
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand