Market analyst Brad Gordon analyses what Haier's bid for Fisher and Paykel Appliances could mean for hundreds of NZ jobs.
Now Playing: Live from Ground Zero on 9/11 anniversary (6:14)
ONE News US Correspondent Jack Tame is at Ground Zero in New York with details of the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.
Now Playing: Benefit changes under fire (6:19)
Sarah Thompson from the Auckland Action against Poverty group says Paula Bennett’s new ‘one-size fits all’ policy is not the way to go.
Now Playing: Why are Kiwis falling victim to cybercrime? (4:57)
Symantec's Norton vice president David Freer talks about why over 2400 Kiwis fall victim to cybercrime each day.
Now Playing: Crew told to abandon ship (2:38)
Maritime NZ talks to Breakfast about the boat fire off Lyttelton.
Now Playing: Living in poor housing conditions (3:23)
Breakfast speaks with Fair Go's Ali Mau about some of the poor conditions that home owners are living in.
Breakfast: Wednesday, September 12
Published: 5:59AM Wednesday September 12, 2012 Source: Breakfast
- Key lands hit on Cunliffe over capital gains tax
- Friends, colleagues mourn Ashburton shooting victims video
- Britney Spears looking forward to dating
- Kirsten Dunst criticises Apple for leaked nude photos
- Labour considers Greens' minimum wage promise, business worried video
- Added 22:08 Man born with upside-down head has defied doctors video
- Added 21:53 80,000 sign petition to have sick son united with parents
- Added 20:39 Climate change brings serious risk to Pacific
- Added 20:14 9 steps a Japanese man took to 16 surrogate babies
- Added 19:43 Tom Walsh beats all-star field in Croatia video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand