Market analyst Brad Gordon analyses what Haier's bid for Fisher and Paykel Appliances could mean for hundreds of NZ jobs.
Now Playing: Live from Ground Zero on 9/11 anniversary (6:14)
ONE News US Correspondent Jack Tame is at Ground Zero in New York with details of the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.
Now Playing: Benefit changes under fire (6:19)
Sarah Thompson from the Auckland Action against Poverty group says Paula Bennett’s new ‘one-size fits all’ policy is not the way to go.
Now Playing: Why are Kiwis falling victim to cybercrime? (4:57)
Symantec's Norton vice president David Freer talks about why over 2400 Kiwis fall victim to cybercrime each day.
Now Playing: Crew told to abandon ship (2:38)
Maritime NZ talks to Breakfast about the boat fire off Lyttelton.
Now Playing: Living in poor housing conditions (3:23)
Breakfast speaks with Fair Go's Ali Mau about some of the poor conditions that home owners are living in.
Breakfast: Wednesday, September 12
Published: 5:59AM Wednesday September 12, 2012 Source: Breakfast
- Karma comes back to Sikh man who removed turban to help boy video
- John Campbell 'is upset' after Campbell Live axed - his father reveals video
- It's 'unfair' for 65-year-olds to earn wage and get pension - Andrew Little video
- Man charged with murder over fatal central Auckland double stabbing video
- Less risk of miscarriage with breakthrough non-invasive prenatal testing video
- updated 01:06 Guptill lucky to remain as Black Caps go to lunch 44-0 video
- Added 22:03 Billy Slater looking a likely starter for Queensland
- Added 21:48 Chiefs outclass the Bulls video
- Added 21:42 As It Happened: Chiefs v Bulls video
- Added 21:39 John Campbell 'is upset' after Campbell Live axed - his father reveals video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand