Now Playing: Fiji flood crisis: Morning update (2:12)
Breakfast gets the latest on the situation in flood-ravaged Fiji.
Now Playing: Students overcome disaster to succeed (3:11)
Catholic Cathedral College Principal Bruce Henley discusses his school's success.
Now Playing: Leaving wallets at home to pay by phone (4:21)
Ed Hyde from Telecom Mobile Products talks about the future of mobile 'wallet' phones.
Now Playing: Teaching kids manners the fun way (4:28)
Parenting Place Chief Executive Bruce Pilbrow with tips on teaching good manners.
Now Playing: Sexual abuse statistics continue to rise (0:00)
Breakfast talks to Police Minister Anne Tolley and Tania Blomfield from South Auckland's Counselling Service Centre about the rising number of sex attacks.
Now Playing: Opposition to Crafar sale continues (5:25)
The group protesting the proposed sale of the Crafar farms to a Chinese company talks to Breakfast.
Now Playing: Breakfast meets Spandy Andy (2:18)
Brooke Dobson caught up with the latest online sensation in Auckland and picked up a few dance moves too.
Now Playing: The next 'occupational disease epidemic' (3:13)
A leading scientist from London's School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine talks to Breakfast.
Breakfast: Tuesday, April 3
Published: 6:19AM Tuesday April 03, 2012 Source: Breakfast
- How times have changed: Royals to break with tradition and announce birth via Twitter video
- First ladies take different approach on traditional clothing in Saudi Arabia video
- Kiwi rescue experts to take 'number 8 wire attitude' into quake-hit Nepal video
- Packed to the Rafters actor Hugh Sheridan heading to Nepal to find teen brother
- Top Auckland restaurant hits back at disgruntled diners with its own review
- Added 20:55 Tons of ivory intercepted by Thai customs officials
- updated 20:26 Coffins, crosses arrive ahead of Bali Nine executions video
- Added 19:17 Man fighting for life after head on crash in Bay of Plenty
- Added 18:59 Worst drought in nearly 20 years afflicting North Canterbury farmers video
- Added 18:38 Surfer critical after shark bites off his leg
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand