By entering the Breakfast TV Car Giveaway Competition ("the Competition") you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
How to Enter:
1. No purchase necessary: To enter, complete the competition details online at <http://tvnz.co.nz/breakfast-news>.
2. All entries must be submitted by 5pm on Wednesday, 25 August 2010. The winning entries eligible for the final draw will be drawn between 6.30am and 9am on Thursday, 26 August 2010.
3.The name and telephone details of the entrant must be those of an individual person (not a business, family or syndicate). Only one entry per household can be entered. No responsibility is accepted for incomplete or illegible entries.
4. The promotion is not open to employees (and their families) of New Zealand Rugby League or its associated companies, Toyota Ltd, their agents, third parties or anyone professionally connected with the administration of this offer.
5. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be substituted for cash. The grand prize can not be transferred or substituted for an alternative model/specification or any other alternative in whole or in part.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify without notice any entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. By entering this competition the entrant agrees that the Promoter may collect and hold their personal information for the purposes of notifying the winner and to verify the eligibility and identity of the winner. Once a winner is declared, the Promoter will destroy all unsuccessful entries.
8. The competition is available during the promotional period only.
1. Each day starting Monday, 16 August 2010 through till Friday, 27 August 2010, two winners will be chosen by random to win a 'family ticket pack'. Each pack contains five tickets to either the Wellington or Auckland 2010 Four Nations Tournament games.
2. Each family ticket pack prize is valued at $225 each. Any change in nature or value of the packs is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
3. Costs of getting to and from the Test Match venue are the responsibility of the winner.
4. The Promoter will notify the winner by telephone and announce on air each day. If the winner cannot be contacted and their identity verified to the Promoter's satisfaction within 48 hours, the winner's entry will be void.
5. The winner must provide proof of identification when collecting their prize.
6. By accepting the Prize the winner agrees that the winner's name and photograph may be used for publicity purposes. The winner also agrees to participate in any publicity activities that the Promoter may reasonably require. The winner is not entitled to any payment or other compensation in connection with these activities.
1. There is one prize to be won. The prize is a 2010 Toyota Corrolla GX Auto hatch back car supplied "on the road" by Toyota NZ inclusive of number plates and first registration fee. The prize does NOT include insurance. The winner must arrange insurance before the car can be collected.
2. The prize is valued at $36,500 drive away. Any change in nature or value of the Grand Prize is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
3. The winner will be the first entry drawn from all valid entries submitted prior to 5pm, Wednesday, 25 August 2010.
4. Entrants must be New Zealand residents aged 18 or over and hold a full current driving licence.
5. The Winner will be notified by TVNZ on air on Thursday, 26 August 2010 between 6.30am - 9am.
6. The prize must be claimed and collected by 30 August, 2010, from TVNZ. If the winner resides outside of the Auckland Metropolitan area, the promoter will transport either the winner or the vehicle to the value of $250.00.
7. By entering the competition you consent to being photographed and to your name and photograph being used for publicity purposes. The winner also agrees to participate in any publicity activities that the Promoter may reasonably require. The winner is not entitled to any payment or other compensation in connection with these activities.
8. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its employees and agents will not be liable for any claims, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this competition and/or the Grand Prize.
9. For winners' details send an SAE marked Four Nations Toyota Winners Details to NZRL, 7 Beasley Ave, Penrose, Auckland 1061.
10. The decision of the promoters in all matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
-Promoters: NZRL Inc., 7 Beasley Ave, Penrose, Auckland 1061.