Now Playing: KEA's new plan to get expats contributing (4:32)
The Kiwi Expat Association is launching a new plan to try to get expat Kiwis to contribute to the economy back home.
Now Playing: Local Islamic reaction to video (4:54)
Mohammed Mosa talks about local reaction to the video which is causing protests amongst the Muslim community abroad.
Now Playing: Kiwi gold medallists share their experiences (9:15)
Six of our gold medal-winning Olympians join Breakfast on the couch to share their inspirational experiences.
Watch gold medallist Mahe Drysdale reading the business news on Breakfast.
National MP Jami-Lee Ross and Labour MP Chris Hipkins share their views on the water rights hui, and education.
Now Playing: Hot tips for appliance buyers (3:24)
Sue Chetwin from Consumer NZ talks about what people should look out for when they're buying appliances for their home.
Now Playing: Growing Business: The Garage Project (2:41)
Wellington brewery The Garage Project is helping build the city's reputation as the craft beer capital of New Zealand.
Breakfast: Thursday September 20
Published: 8:37PM Wednesday September 19, 2012
- Albany triple stabbing: Man charged with murder, attempted murder
- 'Expect to be stopped' going 1km over speed limit - police warn video
- Creed's Scott Stapp says he's homeless in new video video
- Baby snatcher had history of fake pregnancies - court hears video
- Prison system 'failed' inmate who died of overdose - inquest hears
- Added 05:51 10 dead in Kashmir gunbattle against rebels
- Added 05:29 700 ISIS refugees rescued after ship breaks down
- Added 05:26 Stopped for going 1km over speed limit is 'extreme'
- updated 05:21 Concerns over lack of accountability in new crime stats system
- Added 05:10 Australia-India Test trivial as players grieve Phil Hughes' death video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand