Now Playing: Improving the health of your home (3:03)
Homestar Director Krista Ferguson talks to Breakfast about Home Health Check Month.
Now Playing: New rules for builders to kick in (3:09)
Breakfast speaks to the department of building and housing about new rules for builders.
Now Playing: Rest home staff on strike (6:04)
David Wait of the NZ Nurses Organisation talks to Breakfast about a rest home strike.
Now Playing: Turangi rapist's sentence under fire (4:41)
The Sensible Sentencing Trust criticises the sentence handed to a teen rapist.
Now Playing: Women forced to give babies up for adoption (3:46)
Close Up Reporter Mark Crysell talks about a generation of women forced to give their babies up for adoption.
Now Playing: Flooding in New South Wales (4:25)
Australia Correspondent Steve Marshall with the latest on NSW flooding and Australian politics.
Now Playing: Jacinda Ardern and Nikki Kaye (5:15)
Labour MP Jacinda Ardern and National MP Nikki Kaye debate the latest political issues.
Breakfast: Thursday, March 1
Published: 6:05AM Thursday March 01, 2012 Source: Breakfast
- Scientist claims immortality within reach video
- Ayla wrapped in Jerry Collins' Canes jersey ahead of final
- Rival rallies halt in Greece ahead of crucial referendum video
- Two adults questioned after injured baby dies in Christchurch video
- Bye bye, Baby: Coastguard called to save baby who drifted 1km out to sea video
- updated 03:03 State of emergency declared in Tunisia
- Added 22:15 Elliot Dixon an unlikely hero in Highlanders' historic Super Rugby triumph video
- Added 21:58 Rival rallies halt in Greece ahead of crucial referendum video
- Added 21:19 Highlanders crowned Super Rugby champions video
- Added 18:47 King Tupou VI crowned in coronation in Tonga video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand