Now Playing: Weekly Challenge: Flying a helicopter (5:12)
The Breakfast team gets in the cockpit of the Westpac Rescue Helicopter
Now Playing: Weekly Challenge: Fashion Week (5:21)
The team strut their stuff on the Fashion Week Catwalk. Find out who impresses the judges the most.
Now Playing: Weekly challenge: Butchery (4:49)
For this week's challenge, Toni, Sam and Brooke try their hand at butterflying a leg of lamb; and they prove pretty nifty with a butcher's knife.
Now Playing: Weekly challenge: Wedding tables (6:56)
For this week's challenge, Toni and Sam get creative with extravagent wedding table decorations.
Now Playing: Weekly Challenge: Fear Factor (4:03)
Fear Factor is back on TV and fearless duo of Tamati and Sam put themselves to the test with a blender and a whole lot of "special" ingredients. Who will prove that "fear is not a factor"?
Now Playing: Weekly challenge: High Tea (4:41)
Tamati, Toni and Sam visit Auckland's Stamford Plaza hotel for a lesson in preparing the quintessential Kiwi High Tea.
Now Playing: Weekly challenge: Target shooting (4:24)
Toni, Sam and Tamati try out an Olympic sport - who has the steadier arm?
Saturday Breakfast's Weekly Challenge archive
Published: 2:57PM Friday February 03, 2012 Source: Breakfast
- Candlelight vigils for children stabbed in Cairns video
- Arrest following alleged hit and run of police officer
- Fatal car crash causes scrub fire in Bay of Plenty
- Celebrities label Sony decision ‘corporate cowardice’ video
- 'Boring as hell' Wellington named as top destination
- Added 18:07 Sydney gunman's target may have been TV station
- updated 18:01 India take wickets as Australia begin to chase video
- Added 17:10 Raging bush fires brought under control in Western Australia
- Added 17:00 Actor Stephen Collins denies he's a pedophile in interview
- updated 16:22 Jetstar forced to apologise after computer glitch delays flights
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand