Now Playing: Weekly Challenge: Flying a helicopter (5:12)
The Breakfast team gets in the cockpit of the Westpac Rescue Helicopter
Now Playing: Weekly Challenge: Fashion Week (5:21)
The team strut their stuff on the Fashion Week Catwalk. Find out who impresses the judges the most.
Now Playing: Weekly challenge: Butchery (4:49)
For this week's challenge, Toni, Sam and Brooke try their hand at butterflying a leg of lamb; and they prove pretty nifty with a butcher's knife.
Now Playing: Weekly challenge: Wedding tables (6:56)
For this week's challenge, Toni and Sam get creative with extravagent wedding table decorations.
Now Playing: Weekly Challenge: Fear Factor (4:03)
Fear Factor is back on TV and fearless duo of Tamati and Sam put themselves to the test with a blender and a whole lot of "special" ingredients. Who will prove that "fear is not a factor"?
Now Playing: Weekly challenge: High Tea (4:41)
Tamati, Toni and Sam visit Auckland's Stamford Plaza hotel for a lesson in preparing the quintessential Kiwi High Tea.
Now Playing: Weekly challenge: Target shooting (4:24)
Toni, Sam and Tamati try out an Olympic sport - who has the steadier arm?
Saturday Breakfast's Weekly Challenge archive
Published: 2:57PM Friday February 03, 2012 Source: Breakfast
- Fierce winds send shipping containers flying into Wellington Harbour video
- Murder accused contacted Corrections after going on the run video
- 'I can't handle it anymore' - Store owner looking for job after ram raid video
- Where's Rose? Concerns for teen missing a week
- Concern over migrant 'exploitation' in Queenstown video
- updated 00:06 Live updates: Breakers v Taipans video
- updated 23:30 West Indies struggle against India in their Cricket World Cup match video
- updated 22:29 Kiwi Josh Geary in charge at NZ PGA
- Added 22:18 Dramatic late penalty sees Highlanders upset Chiefs video
- updated 22:09 As it happened: Chiefs v Highlanders
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand