Now Playing: Family Court fees go up (4:55)
Selina Trigg from Family Law Results talks about what rising Family Court fees could mean.
Now Playing: Trends for children's parties (3:21)
Are children's parties all getting a bit over the top?
Now Playing: NZ's 48-hour film competition (4:03)
The 48-hr film competition's organiser Ant Timpson talks furious fim-making.
Now Playing: The psychology of home-staging (3:39)
Does home-staging really work? Paul McKenzie from realEstate.co.nz explains the psychology behind it.
Now Playing: Tackling violent youth offending (5:05)
How can we tackle levels of violent crime in the Pacific Island group?
Now Playing: Saturday Challenge: Home Staging (3:55)
Toni and Tamati try 'home-staging' - dressing a new Universal showhome to impress prospective buyers.
Now Playing: Elijah Wood talks to Breakfast (4:07)
Actor Elijah Wood is a judge for 48hr film competition. He talks about the competition his plans involving NZ.
Now Playing: Author of The Inheritance Cycle (3:25)
American author Christopher Paolini talks about his internationally best selling series The Inheritance Cycle.
Breakfast: Saturday, June 30
Published: 9:52AM Saturday June 30, 2012 Source: Breakfast
- Karma comes back to Sikh man who removed turban to help boy video
- Man charged with murder over fatal central Auckland double stabbing video
- 'You piece of s***' - Paul Henry shirt fronted by protesters video
- John Campbell 'is upset' after Campbell Live axed - his father reveals video
- It's 'unfair' for 65-year-olds to earn wage and get pension - Andrew Little video
- Added 22:03 Billy Slater looking a likely starter for Queensland
- Added 21:48 Chiefs outclass the Bulls video
- updated 21:42 As It Happened: Chiefs v Bulls video
- updated 21:39 John Campbell 'is upset' after Campbell Live axed - his father reveals video
- Added 20:19 Man charged with murder over fatal central Auckland double stabbing video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand