Now Playing: Kicking off the Queen's Diamond Jubilee (5:14)
Garth Bray on London's festivities as the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations get underway.
Now Playing: Expecting Jaquie Brown (5:09)
Jaquie Brown's take on What To Expect When You're Expecting and tips for expectant mum Toni.
Now Playing: Making music for magazines (5:49)
Fairfax Magazines is collaborating with Kiwi musicians to create a soundtrack for their different titles.
Now Playing: Outrage over education (3:51)
Secondary school principal on opposition to education cuts.
Now Playing: Paper Plus Review: Teen fiction (3:32)
Paper Plus book critic Jenni Keestra reviews three teen fiction novels.
Now Playing: Saturday Challenge: Two-metre pizza (3:25)
Toni and Sam take on a HUGE challenge. To design and make a two-metre pizza.
Now Playing: What to expect from the All Blacks squad (3:55)
With the All Blacks squad unveiled on Sunday, former selector Peter Thorburn talks about about the prospects.
Now Playing: 5+ Food: Tamarillo magic (4:00)
Euro chef Eugene Hamilton works some magic with tamarillos as they hit their seasonal peak.
Breakfast: Saturday, June 2
Published: 1:37PM Friday June 01, 2012 Source: Breakfast
- Justin Bieber faces barrage of barbs on Comedy roast (+video) video
- 'You could see the light going out of him': Teen pair save drowning man video
- Uber users warned to change passwords after black market find
- 'Leaning Tower of Wellington' could make Pisa look positively straight video
- First home buyers welcome new Government help video
- updated 06:49 All Whites sunk by late South Korean goal video
- Added 06:48 Damaged yacht reaches Argentina port to repair broken mast video
- Added 06:34 Watch out - Fake 20, 50 and 100 dollar notes being used in shops
- Added 06:20 Towies and your legal rights video
- Added 06:16 Brendon McCullum signs with English club side video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand