Now Playing: Kicking off the Queen's Diamond Jubilee (5:14)
Garth Bray on London's festivities as the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations get underway.
Now Playing: Expecting Jaquie Brown (5:09)
Jaquie Brown's take on What To Expect When You're Expecting and tips for expectant mum Toni.
Now Playing: Making music for magazines (5:49)
Fairfax Magazines is collaborating with Kiwi musicians to create a soundtrack for their different titles.
Now Playing: Outrage over education (3:51)
Secondary school principal on opposition to education cuts.
Now Playing: Paper Plus Review: Teen fiction (3:32)
Paper Plus book critic Jenni Keestra reviews three teen fiction novels.
Now Playing: Saturday Challenge: Two-metre pizza (3:25)
Toni and Sam take on a HUGE challenge. To design and make a two-metre pizza.
Now Playing: What to expect from the All Blacks squad (3:55)
With the All Blacks squad unveiled on Sunday, former selector Peter Thorburn talks about about the prospects.
Now Playing: 5+ Food: Tamarillo magic (4:00)
Euro chef Eugene Hamilton works some magic with tamarillos as they hit their seasonal peak.
Breakfast: Saturday, June 2
Published: 1:37PM Friday June 01, 2012 Source: Breakfast
- 'Drunken idiocy' as gatecrashing teens cause mayhem in Mosgiel
- Road changes bring traffic woes for Auckland motorists
- Public tips off cops about woman well over drink drive limit
- Jamie Dornan 'committed' to Fifty Shades of Grey sequel video
- Thousands march in Russia to mourn Putin critic Nemtsov video
- Added 09:50 Thrilling Black Caps win sets up Eden Park semi - but who will they face? video
- Added 09:44 Saturday Night Live slammed over ISIS sketch (+video) video
- Added 09:42 Northland by-election 'not really about Winston Peters' - Key video
- Added 09:35 Lady Gaga, Vince Vaughn take charity polar plunge in Chicago
- Added 09:19 Kelly Osbourne had 'no option' but to quit Fashion Police
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand