THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR ENTERING.
Breakfast and New Zealand Women's Health magazine are
offering one lucky viewer and a friend a chance to pamper
themselves, de-stress and recharge their batteries as well as meet
the NZ Women's Health team.
All you have to do is answer the simple question: What is the New Zealand Women's Health mantra?
The winner and her friend will be treated to a "You & Improved" prize worth more than $5000 including:
- 2 consultations with our team of experts, the winner can choose
Women's Health's own Fitness expert Rebecca Underdown
Women's Health's own Nutrition expert Karen Dickinson
Women's Health's own Stress Less expert Mary Grogan
Women's Health's own Sex and relationships expert Sara Chatwin
Women's Health's own Yoga expert Suzanne Carson
Women's Health's own Weight loss expert Sharon Carey
Women's Health's own Green living expert Sarah Sheeran
- Return flights for two by Pacific Blue to Auckland from their closest Pacific Blue domestic airport
- Two night's luxury accommodation at Heritage Auckland in a suite Room (including breakfast for two and a car park).
- A relaxing day spa experience with a De-stress package at More Than Skin Ponsonby, The treatment includes a full Aroma Body Massage and an Aroma Essence Facial ensuring two and one half hours of pure bliss.
- Lunch with New Zealand Women's Health Editor Margot Irwin and the Women's Health team
- Car hire for the duration of the experience
- Make-up consultation with Women's Health's own beauty editor Jenna Moore
- A goodie bag to take home and enjoy each valued at over $1000 including 2XU sports gear, makeup, beauty products and a 12 month subscription to New Zealand Women's Health.
New Zealand's Women's Health - It's good to be you.
1. Instructions on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry.
2. Only one entry per person is allowed.
3. This competition is open to all New Zealand residents only, except employees of Pacific Magazines and participating companies and their immediate families and agencies.
4. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The prize is as stated as can not be transferred or redeemable for cash
6. The promoter is: Pacific Magazines NZ Ltd, 23 Union Street, Auckland, New Zealand.
7. Date of prize redemption is to be agreed on by prize winner and Pacific Magazines, certain dates may be unavailable.
TVNZ Competition Terms & Conditions
Competition closes Thursday March 19, 5pm