Now Playing: Waitangi: Time for change? (5:19)
Ngapuhi elder Kingi Taurua on why marae trustees believe it is time Titewhai Harawira stood down from her role escorting the PM.
Now Playing: Sevens and Super Bowl (5:01)
Sports presenter Jenny-May Coffin with the sporting highlights.
Now Playing: Waitangi: PM escort (3:52)
Breakfast speaks to Te Karare reporter Tini Molyneux following debate over who'll escort John Key onto Te Tii marae.
Now Playing: Benefits of home-based childcare (4:32)
Jenny Yule from HELO, Home Education Learning Organisation, talks about the option of home care.
Now Playing: The Daily Roast: Using the Gluten-free excuse (5:51)
The team discuss using the gluten-free excuse to mask dieting, and Jimmy Kimmel’s social experiment.
Now Playing: Pacific Dolphin slaughter (3:16)
Pacific correspondent Barbara Dreaver on the slaughter of thousands of dolphins in the Solomon Islands.
Breakfast: Monday February 4
Published: 5:58AM Monday February 04, 2013
- As it happened: Vote 2014
- Israel Dagg, Jonah Lomu could be in trouble over election tweets
- Key: 'Three more years' after third election victory
- Harawira defeated in Te Tai Tokerau
- Kim Dotcom 'takes full responsibility' for Internet-Mana's failure
- updated 23:58 Key: 'Three more years' after third election victory
- Added 22:13 Wozniacki and Ivanovic to meet in final of Pan Pacific Open
- Added 21:59 Junior Warriors secure another playoff victory
- Added 21:30 Manawatu run away from Southland
- Added 20:59 Israel Dagg, Jonah Lomu could be in trouble over election tweets
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand