Now Playing: Director pay linked to company performance (4:07)
Breakfast talks to economics commentator Brian Gaynor about linking director pay to company performance.
Now Playing: Is London ready to host the Olympics? (3:53)
Breakfast goes live to Europe Correspondent Garth Bray to see if London is ready to host the Olympic Games.
Now Playing: Advice over listeria outbreak (4:00)
Breakfast asks infectious diseases physician Dr Tim Blackmore about a listeria scare that has been linked to three deaths in two hospitals.
Nadine Chalmers-Ross outlines a new app by ASB that allows people to pay Facebook friends and talks about the future of a cashless society.
Breakfast plunges into the Weird Wide Web with "Procrastination Reporter" Tim Wilson and his pick of wacky web clips for the week.
Breakfast: Friday, July 20
Published: 6:01AM Friday July 20, 2012 Source: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Friday May 24 video
- Breakfast: Thursday, May 24 video
- Breakfast: Wednesday, May 22 video
- Breakfast: Tuesday, May 21 video
- Breakfast: Monday, May 20 video
- Traffic diverted as police investigate Tokoroa crime scene
- Restaurant extinguishers not ready for fire
- McCully confident of managing US, China relationship video
- French soldier stabbed on patrol near Paris
- State schools review religious classes
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.