Now Playing: Director pay linked to company performance (4:07)
Breakfast talks to economics commentator Brian Gaynor about linking director pay to company performance.
Now Playing: Is London ready to host the Olympics? (3:53)
Breakfast goes live to Europe Correspondent Garth Bray to see if London is ready to host the Olympic Games.
Now Playing: Advice over listeria outbreak (4:00)
Breakfast asks infectious diseases physician Dr Tim Blackmore about a listeria scare that has been linked to three deaths in two hospitals.
Nadine Chalmers-Ross outlines a new app by ASB that allows people to pay Facebook friends and talks about the future of a cashless society.
Breakfast plunges into the Weird Wide Web with "Procrastination Reporter" Tim Wilson and his pick of wacky web clips for the week.
Breakfast: Friday, July 20
Published: 6:01AM Friday July 20, 2012 Source: Breakfast
- Breakfast: Tuesday, May 21 video
- Breakfast: Monday, May 20 video
- Breakfast: Friday, May 17 video
- Breakfast: Thursday, May 16 video
- Breakfast: Wednesday May 15 video
- Harry Styles 'being romantically pursued' by Kesha, Rihanna
- Waterspouts spotted off Auckland coast video photos
- Timaru takes a stand against legal highs
- Oklahoma tornado death toll rises to 91 video photos
- Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart 'allowed to date other people'
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.