Now Playing: Breast cancer billboard controversy (5:20)
John Loof, Cancer Society Chief Executive, Auckland division spoke to Breakfast about the controversial Billboard Campaign being rolled out by the Breast Cancer Research Trust
Breast cancer billboard controversy (5:21)
Published: 8:30AM Monday June 29, 2009 Source: Breakfast
- Missing Auckland man's body 'found in Port Hills'
- Woman arrested after birthday party death
- Hobbit tops US box office with $116 million 5-day debut video
- Elton John marries longtime partner while instagramming
- Warnings for boaties and beachgoers ahead of Christmas season
- updated 10:25 Thieves steal former All Black's sentimental rugby jerseys in home robbery
- Added 10:21 Cairns child murder accused found god, denounced technology video
- updated 10:20 Blissful sunshine or pouring rain for Christmas Day?
- Added 09:48 Dad and two sons found after 11 days missing in Australian outback
- Added 09:40 Employers warned: 'De-Suttonise' parties or face consequences
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand