Breakfast TV - All Whites in Wellington Promotion Prize Terms and Conditions
Return flights for 2 people (within New Zealand only) to Wellington with Air New Zealand
3 nights accommodation for 2 people at Kingsgate Hotel Wellington
2 adult tickets to the All Whites v Bahrain on Saturday November 14
2 All Whites jerseys
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entries close 5pm on Wednesday 11 November. Entries after this date will not be accepted.
2. The winner will be drawn on Thursday 12 November.
3. The first valid entry from the prize draw will win the prize.
4. The Winner will be notified by email or phone on Thursday 12 November.
5. The prize winner will be contacted by phone or email using the number and email provided on their entry. If that prize winner cannot be contacted by 2pm Thursday November 12, at Positively Wellington Tourism and Television New Zealand's option that winner will forfeit the prize and it will be redrawn.
6. The prize is subject to availability and must be redeemed in full during the weekend of Saturday 14 November and Sunday 15 November, except for the flights to and from Wellington which may be taken between Friday 13 November and Monday 16 November.
7. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
8. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
9. Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Air travel is limited to flights within New Zealand only. The return flight will be booked between your nearest major airport and Wellington.
11. Any airport and government costs are at the traveller's expense.
12. Seats are limited and are strictly subject to availability.
13. Not eligible for Airpoints Dollars accrual or Airpoints Dollars companion tickets. Special conditions and restrictions apply.
14. The accommodation part of the prize is for one hotel room for 3 nights at Kingsgate Hotel Wellington for Friday 13 November, Saturday 14 November and Sunday 15 November.
15. Personal expenses and incidentals such as room service, telephone calls, mini-bar and laundry, are strictly at the winner's expense and not included in the prize.
16. Prize does not include transfers to and from the Wellington Airport to Kingsgate Hotel Wellington OR travel to and from the Winner's nearest major airport.
17. The promoters and their agents are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of the promotion or accepting or using the prize.
18. In the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond Positively Wellington Tourism's control, Positively Wellington Tourism may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
19. The promoters are Positively Wellington Tourism and Television New Zealand Limited.
20. Employees of Television New Zealand, Air New Zealand, Positively Wellington Tourism and Kingsgate Hotel Wellington and their immediate family are not eligible for entry.
21. By entering the promotion, entrants accept the terms and conditions stated above.