Watch 2 Win Madagascar3 - Europe’s Most Wanted - Terms and Conditions
Prize Inclusions for 4 People:
Return Airport Transfers in New York
6 Nights' 4* hotel accommodation in Manhattan In a family room with breakfast
4 x V.I.P tickets to Big Apple Circus with ringside seats and access to the VIP lounge
Private and bespoke Circus training experience with professional circus stars at an exclusive training facility With a choice of skills to learn
Includes return transfers
4 x Total Experience tickets to Central Park Zoo
Translation of travel documents
(Note: The winners will need to arrange their own travel insurance for the holiday.)
Terms and Conditions
Flights available from major city airports only, subject to availability; prize based on 2 adults and 2 children (under 16) sharing a family room; prize is non transferable and non refundable and no cash alternative is available; all persons travelling must hold valid passports with at least 6 months validity at the time of travel; any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and travelling passengers; one of the travelling party must be 21 or over; personal expenses and travel to and from the domestic airport is not included; unless stated, prizes are not run in conjunction with the suppliers of the packages detailed, promotional restrictions may apply; prize and all elements are subject to availability and once booked cannot be amended; prize cannot be taken over Christmas, New Year or Public Holidays; to attend The Big Apple Circus the prize must be taken between 20/10/2012 and 14/12/2013; V.I.P tickets are subject to availability on weeknights, weekends and holidays; circus training excludes the flying trapeze and participants need to be aged 5 and over.
Terms and conditions:
Rules and Conditions of Entry:
- The promoter of Madagascar 3 V.I.P trip to New York Competition ("the Competition") is TVNZ
- The Competition is open from 7.00pm, Sunday 9th September 2012 to 11.59pm, Wednesday 26th September 2012 (“the Term”).
- The Competition is open to all New Zealand residents who submit a valid entry during the Term, excluding employees and advisers of the Promoter and their immediate families and any of the Promoter’s agencies associated with the Competition. If the winner is under 18 years of age they must have a legal guardian travelling with them. All entrants into competitions for overseas travel prizes must possess a valid passport with appropriate visas (if necessary) to enter the prize destination to be eligible to redeem the prize. The winner is responsible for their own transport and Accommodation to/from Auckland International Airport.
- The winner of the Prize will be drawn by the Promoter from all valid entries received by the Promoter during the Term on Thursday 27th September 2012 after 12:00 noon. The Prize winner will receive the Prize in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Prize winner will be contacted by telephone. The Prize winner will also receive confirmation of their Prize in writing. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the Prize winner, however if the Prize winner is unable to be contacted between 12:00noon and 1:00pm on Thursday 27th September or is otherwise unable to redeem the Prize in accordance with these terms and conditions then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw a Prize winner from the valid entries submitted during the Term.
- The submission of an entry into the Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions by the entrant. No purchase of goods or services is a condition of entry.
- Any decision of the Promoter in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to assess the validity of the Prize winner's entry into the Competition including but not limited to the verification of the prize winner's age and residency.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, change (including some or all of the components of the Prize) or terminate the Competition at any time. No claim may be made against the Promoter or any of their agents or employees in connection with any such extension, change, or termination.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash, nor is it transferable or changeable for any other prize(s).
- All submitted entries will become the property of the Promoter. In accepting the Prize, the Prize winner consents to the use by the Promoter of their name, city of residence, age, occupation and image for publicity purposes.
- Any personal information collected by the Promoter will be held by the Promoter’s registered office. The winner has access to and correction of that personal information under the Privacy Act 1993.
- The Promoter shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) including personal injury suffered arising from or in connection with the Competition or the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The promotion will be governed byNew Zealand law.
How To Enter
To enter a viewer must watch Betty Whites Off Their Rockers 7.00pm Sunday September 2 and 8.30pm Sunday September 23rd to see the “Key word”, which will be shown during the advertising breaks within the programme.
Use your mobile phone to send your entry as a Text Message to the shortcode 2244.
All valid entries will be entered into the Grand Prize draw.
You can enter as many times as you like
All messages to 2244 cost up to $0.20 including GST each.
Each time you text a correct answer you receive one chance to win.
SMS ENTRY & ENTRY CONFIRMATION
All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into Madagascar3 - Europe’s Most Wanted Competition database, NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
No responsibility is accepted for non-receipt for any reason of a text message.
All entries into Madagascar3 - Europe’s Most Wanted Competition will receive a reply confirmation message. In times of high entry volumes some delays may occur in the delivery of this reply message. TVNZ and Lateral Profiles will do its best to ensure all confirmation text messages sent to you are delivered promptly. Successful delivery depends on additional parties such as telecommunication network suppliers and ISP's, hence TVNZ and Lateral Profiles cannot guarantee that messages will arrive promptly or arrive at all. Message delivery performance is subject to the recipient's mobile terminal being switched on and located within an area that is acceptably covered by the recipient's service provider. Furthermore, mobile operators can prevent their subscribers from receiving SMS messages, for whatever reasons, and in such cases message delivery is not possible. TVNZ, Lateral Profiles and competition partners and mobile operators will not be held responsible for any loss, damages or injury whatsoever arising from the receipt or non-receipt of text messages.
The eventual delivery of SMS messages to Madagascar3 - Europe’s Most Wanted Competition is largely dependent on additional parties and the effective functioning of the sender's mobile operator's systems and infrastructure. Consequently, TVNZ and Lateral Profiles will not be liable for non-receipt of or late receipt of messages due to issues resulting from services provided by the participant's mobile providers. Should there be a dispute, TVNZ and Lateral Profiles shall endeavour to make the necessary investigations to the best of its abilities and attempt to rectify the discrepancy, but should such investigations prove to be inconclusive, no further action can be taken against TVNZ, Lateral profiles or competition partners or the mobile operators by competition participants.
In order for TVNZ to ensure viewers are receiving relevant benefits and a quality service, participants may be contacted on their mobile number by TVNZ representatives and asked to participate in brief surveys on the promotion. Participation in surveys is strictly on a voluntary basis and at no cost to the participant. Participants can only be selected once, at random and will not be contacted more than once.
COMPLAINTS & QUERIES
Any complaints should be addressed in writing to TVNZ Licensing -, PO Box 3819, Auckland.
Any queries relating to the competition should call TVNZ (09) 916 7000 in the first instance providing their name and contact phone number.