Now Playing: Tough times for the Mitchells (14:40)
Eva Mitchell has had a tough year and her mum is facing the reality of having one of the sickest children in the country.
20/20: November 8
Published: 1:51PM Monday November 05, 2012 Source: 20/20
- 'I'm not angry' - Paralysed bride doesn't resent friend who pushed her in pool
- Matt McLean: Stan Walker's 'accidental homophobia' over Origin game is really jarring
- Curry house owners fail to declare $1million cash sales
- Queenstown's housing squeeze: 30 under one roof video
- Paralysed champion wakeboarder brings 'tears' to supporters by moving arm video
- Added 20:35 'I'm not angry' - Paralysed bride doesn't resent friend who pushed her in pool
- Added 20:14 NSW Origin skipper out for up to a month after body slam tackle video
- Added 20:06 Controversial Quade Cooper set for Super Rugby swansong
- Added 19:31 From ashes to art, Christchurch home transformed for exhibition video
- Added 19:09 Ex-Bali Nine lawyer questioned over bribary claims video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand