To contact Thrive call 09 307 5654 or find out more by clicking here .
Contact details for Eating Disorders Association of NZ and Thrive
Published: 10:00AM Thursday June 21, 2012 Source: 20/20
20/20 Info and Weird News
- Seaweed stops Scottish nuclear plant
- Novelist talks his way to live interview record
- Fisherman shares bunk bed with crocodile
- Tiny turtle rescued in time for World Turtle Day
- Newlyweds' house painted bright pink in revenge wedding prank
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- Gandhi blood sample up for auction in London
- Woman hospitalised after 'serious assault' on SH1
- Katy Perry thinks Robert Pattinson deserves better
- Queenstown blaze raises fire-fighting concerns video
- British security services in spotlight after soldier murder video
- New Zealanders join global movement against GM food video
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.